Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI haven't made sense of it, not even a little
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657408&mesg_id=12658008
12658008, I haven't made sense of it, not even a little
Posted by lfresh, Fri Nov-21-14 10:15 PM

>chatty guy. I think you're just trying to make it all make
>sense. I think some of us think we have it figured out while
>some of us are still just trying to make it make sense. Unless
>he confesses outright, we'll never really know.
>

Agreed we may never know and considering cosbys reaction he isn't budging
He strikes me as that stubborn and "above the fray" it'll go away...it did last time...and the time before...lemme throw a bit more money at it...

Where I'm at is the past 14 years or so realizing I was part of the collective consciousness that 'forgot' and Hannibals words struck home and seeing folks try their damnedest to pick this apart and consequently pick those women apart when really if this was really say family Cosby would be put on THAT list dont have the kids near him don't invite him to dinner etc and as a community we didn't even go that far.

So watch the show, reruns, his old comedy
But stop asking him to speak! (ie stop inviting him to dinner)
Anymore commemorative etc nah we good
He comes up in collective conscience he is now remembered as the funny uncle who God knows but none of this is good....no don't ask him to donate to the church lol fine the family reunion but let's be on this side of the park...no rides home

going round and round With the questions and most of the questions falling along mad typical lines, damages those women more than him
Let them speak
if a few lied exaggerated that also comes out
But the picking apart only serves to silence them and yet again have other women AND men currently turning over odd moments in their head
Going oh hell no I'm not saying shit, look at folks

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.