Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNow Lou Ferigno's wife says Cosby tried to push up(swipe)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657408&mesg_id=12657790
12657790, Now Lou Ferigno's wife says Cosby tried to push up(swipe)
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Fri Nov-21-14 04:41 PM
while Camille was at home...

smh...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lou-ferrignos-wife-accuses-bill-750961

Lou Ferrigno's Wife Accuses Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault

She said Cosby's wife, Camille, was home at the time of the attack

Carla Ferrigno, wife and manager of The Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, is accusing Bill Cosby of attempting to force himself on her, joining the growing list of the comedian's accusers. She made the accusations in a radio interview on Thursday.

Ferrigno was a Playboy bunny in 1966. The next year, after a breakup she was approached by a man who asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then to Cosby's house, she said on the "John and Ken" show on Los Angeles' KFI radio station.

"I am so upset. I'm literally shaking in my body from all of this," Ferrigno said as she began her account on the show.

After the foursome watched a movie together, they decamped for Cosby's home. Cosby's wife, Camille, retired early, Ferrigno's date disappeared and she was left alone playing pool with Cosby.

Read more Bill Cosby Tour Continues on Amid Rape Allegations

Then, "he grabbed me, pulled me to him and kisses me on the mouth like really, really rough," Ferrigno said. "I was a tough girl. I just took my hands and pushed him away and said, 'What are you doing?' and I said 'Hey, well, I've never been kissed by a black man before.'"

When she told him that it was "no different," Ferrigno said an angered Cosby responded: "Oh yeah? You wouldn't have said that if it weren't different." And he came at me again and I just pushed and jumped and ran and I got out of his way and ran out of the hall and this guy was coming out of one of the rooms and I said I want to go home. … I never said anything to anybody in all these years."

Read more Bill Cosby Refuses to Address Rape Allegations in Uncomfortable AP Interview

Ferrigno claims she started hearing other stories about Cosby five years ago, and she told a girlfriend, who didn't believe her.

"I was disturbed. My husband said forget about it. I don't need the publicity, I've been Lou's manager for 35 years," Ferrigno continued. “I said to Lou, ‘I really need to tell someone because I feel that bringing all of this out in the public, I'm one more nail in the coffin who will keep him from doing this again."

Ferrigno claims Cosby "loved young blonde pretty girls. I guess this guy would go out and get them for him." She also says she didn't drink alcohol" at the time, and speculated that her sobriety probably saved her. Cosby has been accused of raping women he drugged before the attack. "I'm sad for those other women, so much worse than me."

Ferrigno also claims that Cosby's wife knows about his behavior. "All my life I thought that. I thought it was disgusting that she stayed with him because she knew," Ferrigno said.

Cosby has denied allegations of assault via statements from his reps and attorneys. The controversy has led to NBC scrapping a planned series with the comedian and Netflix postponing a comedy special. TV Land has also stopped airing reruns of The Cosby Show.

Cosby's lawyer issued a statement denying Ferrigno's claims.

"This continuation of a pattern of attacks on Mr. Cosby has entered the realm of the ridiculous, with a purported 'forceful kiss' at a party in 1967, nearly 50 years ago, being treated as a current 'news story' and grossly mischaracterized as 'sexual assault.' This is utter nonsense," said Cosby lawyer Marty Singer.