Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso 'kap.... I think you putting the microscope on Dickinson's
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12657408&mesg_id=12657541
12657541, so 'kap.... I think you putting the microscope on Dickinson's
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Fri Nov-21-14 02:08 PM
story does fine at making her look at a minimum unstable at that time...but it was common knowledge that was the case with her..

but to me the specifics of her story aren't as important as the general story she's telling...and how it's pretty much the same story as all these other women coming out..

again I don't really see how so far removed one can prove he did anything "illegal".... but his problem now is that there are multiple women telling a similar story and there are parts of the story that his own lawyers have previously copped to re: the pills...

here's what I'm pretty sure is true...

He was often in compromising positions with multiple women while he was married....

pretty confident that is true...

the other problem with that is the existence of pills in those situations.... all of them are talking about pills and his own lawyer copped to one of those scenarios involving pills...just a disparity on the type of pills...

see...to me that is problematic......

whether a crime was committed again is probably impossible to prove right now....but regardless..the 2 things I mention above are problematic for him...

and also...Janice Dickson's story is not what broke this open...she spoke genrally on something happening years ago..... she is just the most famous....so far ..of the women making the claims....

also... and I think this news is just starting the hit the media....there was a reporter who 6 years ago tried to break this story but could not find anyone outlets to run with it....I'm hearing that a lot of what he was repaired to report on 6 years ago, is pretty much what all these women are saying today...again...that is more than problematic because it means that these women aren't coming out of the woodworks right today with this story..if this report had this info 6 years ago..and it's consistent..then claiming these women are adding extras today simply isn't factual..

I'm also hearing that Janice Dickson is but the first famous women who is going to come out with a claim like this...again...that's not good for Cosby..

honestly....what I think he should do...and it would honestly make all of this go away..he needs to cop to the general infidelity.... say it was 30plus years ago...say his wife and family forgave him..and then be adamant he didn't commit any crimes.... If he does that people will believe him (assuming there is no smoking gun pointing to a crime that comes out)...but people will believe him and this story will go away....

he needs to be sitting down on camera with Oprah here in the next few weeks..

and the lesson to be learned form this is when you're a famous person...and you're married..and you was trickin...your comeuppance may not happen right way...but it will come..and you got to take the perp walk on it even if it was in the past...you do that...and move on.