Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBut that's what he is doing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12628969&mesg_id=12635110
12635110, But that's what he is doing.
Posted by denny, Thu Oct-30-14 02:49 PM
He's 'going around and beating up women'.

The fact that he did it with knowledge of how to get away with it. Ie leaving no bruises, hiding behind 'partial consent', emotionally manipulating his victims doesn't change what he's doing. It actually makes him much more dangerous.

As Owen Pallet said....I'm sensitive to the public's perception of BDSM and what's perceived as deviant sex. I KNOW that people get unfairly judged because of something they choose with FULL consent from all participants. Ghomeshi tried to sneak in on this agenda and claim to be the victim. He tricked me for a couple hours. The problem is...his facebook post claiming 'consent and liberated sex practises' was his undoing. That's what motivated the victims to come out. And there will be more as time passes. REst assured, there's several more who are talking to their friends and family right now in anticipation of coming out.

So far, there are 8 women saying there was NOTHING consensual about his violent and inappropriate behavior. That simply doesn't happen to a man who partakes in this stuff in an ethical way. He is NOTHING other than a violent sexual offender. A serial one at that. He needs to go to jail. And he deserves to have his entire life fall apart because of this.