Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWe do have an equivalent of fox news....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12628969&mesg_id=12629270
12629270, We do have an equivalent of fox news....
Posted by denny, Mon Oct-27-14 08:48 AM
It's called Sun here. They have newspapers and just recently started a tv network a few years ago. It's pretty obvious that they are trying to emulate fox news....and they are blatantly racist at times....anti-muslim....the whole thing.

But I would be shocked if they tried to connect Jian's Iranian heritage with this scandal. I suppose it could happen....but I'd be shocked. I'm gonna go check though.

Checked. They very gently kinda spinned it to be a men's rights issue. That's not surprising. If anything...they'd be guilty of covering the story with a sympathetic spin for Gian. They'd be quicker to cover it as a 'feminists crucify man for consensual sexual acts' than they would tackle the race angle. It's also important to point out....the public opinion isn't reflected in this thread...yet. It's fair to say that most people are still where some of us here were initially....that his ex is a crazy bitch and that he deserves privacy and that what consenting adults do is none of our business. I think that's gonna change pretty quickly though. As it did here.