Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectoh wow.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12628969&mesg_id=12629138
12629138, oh wow.
Posted by denny, Sun Oct-26-14 11:24 PM
This certainly changes things. 4 women all together? And it doesn't sound 'consensual'. It sounds like he's a sleazeball that walks the line.....tells them just enough to put them in the very uncomfortable situation of not knowing what to do when he becomes a dom.

Fact is....you have to be COMPLETELY clear about EVERYTHING when you want to mess around with this stuff. It's not enough to say 'I have BDSM fantasies' in a flippant way....and then start punching the shit out of them as soon as they get in the door. I'm sure the BDSM world has a name for this. 'Selective disclosure' or something like that? Again, this stuff only absolves itself from the ethical and moral implications when the two parties very clearly plan and discuss everything they want to do.

This could be a wrap for him. And that facebook post he made is sooooo nauseating if this side of the story emerges as the truth. What's described here is NOT BDSM. That's sexual assault done in an extremely manipulative way. I just recently dipped my toe in this world....the communication has to be painstakingly thorough.

The 'evidence' that the CBC is talking about is videos that Gian voluntarily showed them of his sex acts. Obviously, just because he can show them videos of consensual BDSM play....does not mean he hasn't also assaulted someone non-consensually.