Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject*Comes back ON A FUCKING HORSE*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12625499&mesg_id=12625890
12625890, *Comes back ON A FUCKING HORSE*
Posted by Kira, Thu Oct-23-14 01:45 AM
Black Milk ain't fucking with Yeezus on the mic.

Ye has some of the best beats of his production era (i.e. the producers he came up with not the legends but literally the producers that got on at the same time). I'm borderline insulted that you would disrespect Ye the MC

Niggas be writin’ bullshit like they gotta work / Niggas going through real shit, man they outta work

But since they all lovers / I need more rubbers / And if I don't use rubbers, need more covers

Break records of Louie. Ate breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.

If we believe enough, will we ever get to know Him. That lean got us dozing, we forget that we the chosen.

The fuck you think I rap for? To push a fucking Rav4?

Screams from the haters got a nice ring to it I guess every superhero needs his theme music.

That's cool baby girl do your thing lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team.

The second verse is for my dogs workin' 9 to 5 that still hustle Cause a nigga can't shine off $6.55

Told her beauty is why god invented eyeballs and her booty is why god invented my balls.

I got lines better than niggas albums, plural. King of the urban make your shit sound rural, she said I hit it so deep she need an epidural

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven
When I woke, I spent that on a necklace

The doors was closed, I felt like Bad Boy's street teamI couldn't work The LOX

The plan was, to drink until the pain over But what’s worse, the pain or the hangover?

“You see there’s leaders, and there’s followers, but I’d rather be a dick than a swallower”

I don’t need pussy I’m on my own dick

“Something’s wrong, I hold my head/ M.J. gone, our nigga dead.”

^^ This is all off the top of the head and I'm not even touching on hungry Ye. I just came through with recent stuff most people know.

For the record, I'm not dissing Black Milk because dude is nice on the mic and the boards. However, we not shitting on Yeezus.

*EDIT*

AND Y'ALL CALL ME A TROLL? Dude knew what he was doing. Someone gotta bring perspective to this post.