Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNext, they’ll ban black males from playing Metal Gear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12609528&mesg_id=12610225
12610225, Next, they’ll ban black males from playing Metal Gear
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Oct-09-14 01:25 PM
What with all these stealth attacks and all.

Four dudes RAN from him…………….. Only for one to lie in wait in some bushes to jump out and shoot him?

This is the same shit they said in the Mike Brown shooting and that didn’t make a lick of sense either.

One minute he’s running scared, the next minute he pops out with guns blazing. I guess Young Black males are on some ninja/mutant/covert ops level of stealth these days

In the end, 10 minutes on youtoube and you’ll come across plenty of cases where cops present such a blatantly one sided story of aggression only for videotaped evidence to later come out and prove everything they said was a fucking lie. There are too many situations where cops get caught lying that I’ll never believe a single word any of them say.

If you ask me, these guys seem to be creating scenarios that escalate their “suspects” into minor states of irritation in order to justify their premeditated use of force by saying the person became “aggressive”.