Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti will say this tho...know your rights, know what u can refuse and what
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12607786&mesg_id=12608988
12608988, i will say this tho...know your rights, know what u can refuse and what
Posted by lazyboi, Wed Oct-08-14 02:36 PM
the officer can legally do and what the officer isn't sposed to do. i see so many of these where people are just mistaken about what can and can't happen. like when he's telling the cop, since i'm not the operator of the vehicle, you can't break the window. that's just wrong. or when a cop was arresting a 15 year old, and someone with a camera phone said "you can't arrest her until her parent's get here" and then started tryna intervene

loud and wrong. it's best to just remain silent if you are gonna refuse to comply. remain silent or talk calmly. barking back at a cop ain't gon help a thing.

i know the cops are sposed to be trained and the civilians aren't, but you have your life to think about. now she gotta pay to get her window fixed.

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,