Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBeing a guy with options... I call bullshit here...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12594818&mesg_id=12685386
12685386, Being a guy with options... I call bullshit here...
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Dec-28-14 01:58 AM
Jawns who wanna get chatty with a nigga like former co-workers, cashiers, a couple other jawns around the way who wanted the digits. Seems I got more attention the more involved I got with bae.. and I still choose her every time. Minimum drama, tons of attention. Affection & making a man feel as secure as he's ever been & etc etc etc.

Question isn't so much the options out there but did you even pick a great, good or even an okay'ish option to start with to make those options worth it or not. A rich CEO always have the option of ditching prestigious firm to mopping up at a fast food joint. Packers always have the option of ditching Aaron Rodgers right now & getting another QB that's out there like a (insert bum out of work QB here). One has the option of trading their Luxury sedan for a '94 Dodge Neon straight up. Point is do you have an Audi or Aaron Rodgers level dude or do you have someone who's comparable to a Dodge Neon or a fast food janitor?