Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectit's a long post but you gotta review everything i've said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12557358&mesg_id=12558763
12558763, it's a long post but you gotta review everything i've said
Posted by imcvspl, Tue Aug-26-14 08:54 PM
to summarize though this isn't about breaking the corporations. I want them on board in solidarity. it's not anti-consumerism, it's a show of our consumer power.

it is also not the only action. there are people connected to the legislatures who can bring this to them and get them on board so that they can bring legislature to the floor while we are doing this.

local organizations get behind this and have the opportunity to educate participants in what needs to happen locally. the election season is approaching on the local level, and these can be made talking points in the debates leading up to election day.

it is an inclusive movement for the good of all america not just us, though it most directly affects us. if we stay focused on the achievable goal its realizable because all that's needed is that initial report that says sales were down 6% (shit even 2%) likely a result of the cancel christmas movement which is making an economic statement for social change.

there's dots to be connected but they can be connected but it requires focus and effort on our parts.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."