Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWe can't start out divisive or our numbers dwindle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12557358&mesg_id=12558625
12558625, We can't start out divisive or our numbers dwindle
Posted by imcvspl, Tue Aug-26-14 06:30 PM
I said from the jump I want this coming from the pastors because our people are with them in numbers. I get it, that's not part of yalls life like that and it's not a hard decision for you to make, but it is a very real part for a lot of people. A lot of the people who are devistated by this, and if you can't find a way to bring them in then we're losing from the jump. This isn't a black nationalist movement, this is about changing the course for all black americans and as such they all should be brought into the fold in solidarity. All of us are victims.

I'm sorry but htis is not revolution time. We will not be building the all black infrastructure that can help us secede from the union. That's a losing battle folks. We want to win. And so again we need everyone on board. And if someone's kidd expecting an X-Box is going to keep them out we need to help them get to the place where they can manage that.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."