Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTwo years, ten months and five days
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12534767&mesg_id=12538648
12538648, Two years, ten months and five days
Posted by imcvspl, Sat Aug-09-14 09:04 AM
We went to this gathering of kids with their families and this one dad comes to me all chipper. He's like so what's your prognosis looking like. So I'm like we're still trying to diagnose. And he gives me the taken aback 'ohhhhhhh' like you're jus t getting started, I am so sorry to hear that. The look shook me.

When I'm able to get words together I'm like so what was your prognosis. He says forgive me for putting it like this because its just the way I've come to understand it but two years, ten months and five days.

That shit hit me like a ton of bricks. But that was a final number so to speak. They were on the other side. You could see the joy in all of their eyes. It wasn't over over but they were getting their normal back. He whispers to me though, 'she's not exactly the same. like it's different, but giving it some time and she'll be a normal kid again.'

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." © Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."