Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFB is far more worrisome. i only ever log into that from an off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12454557&mesg_id=12685199
12685199, FB is far more worrisome. i only ever log into that from an off
Posted by poetx, Sat Dec-27-14 01:20 PM
brand browser in incognito mode and then log the eff out when i'm done.

you can 'manage' your view history in youtube and all that. go in there from time to time and clean up ish. i never comment on yt so that's not an issue for me.

gmail's reading my mail shit is creepy. but, i reckon, no more creepy than yahoo and they creepiness is helpful (re: itineraries and all that).

if you look at all the big monoliths in consumer tech:

microsoft??? i remember how they came up. bill gates is all nice now. they was on some slash and burn shit for the longest, though.

apple? i donnnnnt trust them fuckers. too authoritarian but on some, trust us, we are enlightened and know what's better for you shit. fuck them.

i'll use google with both eyes open, and making use of all safety features, etc. lots of NON google shit that i've said or done that will ever prevent me from running for congress or whatever (even if i wanted to do some ignant shit like that), so the massive amounts of data that google got on me don't scare me that much.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad