Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have no idea or preconceived notion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13501110&mesg_id=13501352
13501352, I have no idea or preconceived notion
Posted by 3CardMolly, Thu Mar-28-24 04:59 PM
Of whats to come, but I do know that had this been a car accident with as many deaths the news w/out hesitation would’ve given info of the driver, intoxication, their state of mind and prior mugshot if already in the system.

I know this because after finding my brother’s body in the joliet river they quickly put up his mugshot and prior arrest info which has nothing to do with his murder. So yeah maybe I am looking at this from a different angle, we all should.

I also question how we’ve become lackadaisical to the news using our image as a switcharoo from the main issue. Right now people are more up in arms(verbally) about the mayor of Baltimore being mentioned as a diversity hire, and the news continues to kee kee that storyline.

The focus should NOT JUST be on the 8 construction crew members but also wtf was manning the ship, and for the sake of something…perhaps shock and/or to play on our collective forgetfulness the news has chosen not to reveal any information about the cargo crew.

If I’m overlooking information that’s already been stated, the post the link. And keep in mind I have yet to type anything negative about any of you. Return the sentiment.