Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's based on what he said out of his own mouth, son.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13498535&mesg_id=13499147
13499147, It's based on what he said out of his own mouth, son.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Tue Feb-13-24 07:40 PM
I'm not speculating or pulling this out of thin air. He outlined in the interview about the album that he was essentially afraid of releasing music that wasn't welcomed with huge fanfare. He doesn't wanna be just another talented person releasing music on the internet, not "catching the zeitgeist of what's going on" in his words.

So nigga YOU get the fuck outta here with this bullshit where you get dismissive because you either too dumb or lazy to understand why a point is being made. You and Hitokiri both. It's like yall niggas can't find a legit disagreement, so yall's hatred just explodes at random times lmao. Weird ass niggas.

"Disrespectful" to say the man is scared. He's a human being, and HE said it in so many words his damn self. It's actually pretty normal for people to be afraid of being treated normally after they've been to the mountaintop. Kanye is a great example. Bruno Mars spoke on his fear of falling off in a Breakfast Club interview. But somehow I'm "disrespectul" for pointing out how Andre's language spoke to the same fear. Lol. Yall niggas ain't all there. Just like you called him one of the gretest to do it (rapping) he's aware so many people feel that way about him. That's why he's so comfortable with this new direction, because he gets to hear himself "be a baby at something" and there's no expectation of greatest where you're a beginner. So simple, but so complicated for niggas who can't connect dots I guess.