Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI meant exactly what I said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13496909&mesg_id=13497070
13497070, I meant exactly what I said
Posted by Kira, Fri Jan-12-24 12:29 PM
>Dems need as many votes as possible.

Clyburn and democratic operatives in the got mad at black voters for tangible exclusive resources. You missed the democrat playbook breakdown section on black voters.

It's getting increasingly harder to lie to black voters in order to get votes. We want the same tangible exclusive aid they give to all these other groups. They attach millions of dollars in exclusive resources to other groups then beg for votes. With us we get a listening session without promises to actually do what they're supposed to do, at times offensive symbololic gestures, some of yall get jobs from them, and gender divisive rhetoric from their operatives. Go find that Tiffany Cross and apologize for calling me a liar.

I meant what I said about replacing the black vote. We're demanding things from them they won't do, not falling for their play. They propped up other groups in hopes they'll save them this fall. In other words it's exactly how this presidency played out. If elections are close coming down to the wire I expect lgbt, asian, latino communities to bail out democrats based on aid they receive. They need 100% of the latino vote.

Democrat this fall consists of a fish fry, a bunch of excuses, more lies, bring Kamala out to dance, and democrat operatives shaming black voters.