Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMet this random girl in an AOL chatroom back in 99/00...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13493791&mesg_id=13496139
13496139, Met this random girl in an AOL chatroom back in 99/00...
Posted by flipnile, Tue Dec-26-23 02:35 PM
She seemed cool, got her phone number, exchanged those low-resolution or scanned pics that we had at the time. White girl. Hard to see what she really looked like in the pic, but whatever. She'd call me, we'd talk, one day she calls me from her friends' apartment, a black girl. Even put her on the phone. We talked, she seemed cool too. At this point it had only been a week or so since I met her online, hadn't met in person yet.

Seemed like a day or two later I get a call from the black girl talking about "hey, have you actually SEEN what (white girl) looks like?" I tell her only a blurry pic, she makes it seem like she's hard on the eyes, then goes right at me on some "Well, I look good tho... what's up with you?"

Kinda anti-climatic in the end tho. I switched my attention to the black girl, but she had a young kid (like still a baby), and was having issues with her apartment, so I moved on to other chicks I'd met at the time that didn't have so many red flags.