Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSamesies. Except I had my eyeball frozen (cryopexy)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13493791&mesg_id=13493830
13493830, Samesies. Except I had my eyeball frozen (cryopexy)
Posted by Sponge, Thu Nov-02-23 02:03 PM
Shit was disgusting. Eyeball got deformed and gooey. And it turned into a lazy eye. Eyeball blob hanging over bottom eyelid, etc. I didn't have a detached retina but there was too much blood from the retinal tear so a laser couldn't do the job....

when I first got in to ophthalmology, the doctor asked me what could I see on the eye exam chart. That is, walk up to it until I could see. I walked up all the way to the wall and still couldn't see it was blurry/muddy/foggy.

It was my 3rd retinal tear in, like, 3 months. Both eyes. 2 in the left. The worst one in the right.

Overall, 5 tears in 10 years. All laser procedures except the one cryopexy.

There's animation of how that black curtain would look like if you had a detached retina. I thought I was seeing that, but it was brownish. But it was just blood moving around my eye like a wave.

But yeah, any new floaters all of a sudden. Mine looked kinda like a tornado. Less so flashing lights/dots. Black curtain. Go to the ER or ophthalmologist, immediately.