Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTbf, I can't see myself electing to wear a sheer head-to-toe gown
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13488093&mesg_id=13488242
13488242, Tbf, I can't see myself electing to wear a sheer head-to-toe gown
Posted by kfine, Tue Jul-11-23 07:01 PM
at this age... even if I had a baby and lost the weight super fast lol

Ciara, Keke, Dua Lipa etc are hollywood tho, so it's just different stakes.

I don't have a problem with reserved people, I just think the challenge comes when people who feel very differently about such things try to make a partnership work. OR expect a 180 after marriage and/or kids from what they were obviously attracted to or encouraged in the first place (e.g. Ye and Kim).

Like, Ciara and Russell are clearly on the same page... but Keke's dude's stress seems a bit self-selected bc she was hollywood when they met, and there's no shortage of reserved women who he might be more compatible with. He knows why he chose Keke over them tho.

That said, in my past bartending life I did have to dress on the sexier side for work (e.g. booty shorts and heels, bikini tops, lingerie, etc), but not even my most jealous ex ever had a problem with it. I appreciated the poise I learned from having to confidently present oneself in public dressed like that, but never really saw it as empowering... more like means to an end. I never dressed like that in any other public context and my personal taste has always leaned more understated.

>
>personally..
>
>I’m old school with it.
>
>I don’t see wearing next to nothing as empowering but
>that’s just me.