Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh shit, you're just really, really fucking stupid. I get it now.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13468328&mesg_id=13468827
13468827, Oh shit, you're just really, really fucking stupid. I get it now.
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Sep-16-22 10:06 AM
>The is the dumbest non answer shit i ever heard.

No it isn't, because that's not what I said.

>So like you said because theres dragons, they can throw out
>internal logic and write machine guns into the story...because
>you know. Dragons.

Well, no, I didn't say that either. That's nowhere close to what I said. This is cherry picking at it's worst, and it's not a conclusion that any honest interlocutor would arrive at, even if they disagreed with me.

So the options are clear:

You're possibly a low-functioning idiot. You can't read for shit, your lack of comprehension skills are concerning, and you form conclusions the way a twelve year old going through puberty does. Not a single critical thought is involved in your processing of information.

If you're not a complete moron, you're just the snowiest, flakiest of all snowflakes, melting down over the smallest opinions that have triggered your racist tendencies.

Because you're not just having a disagreement. You're demonstrably angry, cantankerous, moody, and attacking everyone in sight, all because... Black and brown people exist in a fictional fantasy world.

There's not much of a middle ground between "holy shit, you're disturbingly stupid" and "wow, you're so deeply racist and spiteful and angry over this that you can't even make a show of holding it in"

You're engaging in a way that's neither reasonable, civil, or understandable.