Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttheres a lot to be skeptical of.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13452824&mesg_id=13452880
13452880, theres a lot to be skeptical of.
Posted by Reeq, Tue Feb-01-22 04:42 AM
working on a project about sex trafficking then coincidentally almost falling victim. i could see if she was undercover or something like that and intentionally put herself in the crosshairs of a sex trafficking operation.

like rjcc said...sex traffickers arent really going after grown middle aged women. especially in a border town like brownsville. theyre grabbing up young immigrant girls who are either trying to cross the border or in surrounding immigrant communities who are hesitant to call the authorities because of their citizenship status.

brownsville has an airport and hotel industry with a steady flow of tourist traffic. its where people land on trips to/from south padre island. theres plenty of uber availability. and there are legit cabs, shuttles, etc that you can find with your phone (like most normal people).

so she got a shady phone number from a hotel worker who was possibly conspiring with sex traffickers...alleged sex traffickers show up to possibly commit a crime while revealing their identity...shes doing a project on sex trafficking (i assume on the side of fighting it)...shes a witness to (and has information about) a possible sex trafficking operation that may have abducted women against their will (and continue to)...and she doesnt report any of this to the authorities so that they *might* be able to stop it in the future?

any security camera or phone footage in this day and age of security camera and phone footage? i mean...she is filming an independent film in the area. nobody around is documenting the day to day stuff for social media, promo, etc either? after the alleged commotion between her and the cabbies...nobody caught a pic/video of the cab pulling away?

sex traffickers just yelling at women to get in the car and hopeful that they will comply? no gun, physical force, etc?

iono mayne.