Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim quite far from having the furniture i want
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360845&mesg_id=13414102
13414102, im quite far from having the furniture i want
Posted by mista k5, Wed Nov-18-20 11:07 AM
i did get a new tv stand last year but that was more of getting something i could afford that fit my needs than something i really liked.

the dresser i got is fine, i wanted a different one but it was smaller and more expensive. i didnt want to take up so much space by getting two of them plus i didnt want to end up spending 4 times as much as the one i got just to get about the same amount of storage lol. i got my old dresser when i got out of college and its been falling apart so i definitely needed to replace it. wish i would have gone for real wood.

ive had my couch for over 5 years and it was a hand me down. never a big fan of it. i worry about spending hundreds of dollars on a couch and it breaking so figure i need to just wait and get a good quality one. maybe in spring after i get my yearly bonus.

im thinking before then i might end up getting some night stands and/or more storage for vinyl.

so i say im working up to essential furniture, not even considering decor lol would be nice to have an ikea near.