Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti think we discussed the tracker my coworker forced me to start
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360845&mesg_id=13406019
13406019, i think we discussed the tracker my coworker forced me to start
Posted by mista k5, Thu Oct-01-20 05:49 PM
that might have been reddit actually.

i had kept forwarding all relevant information my coworker had asked me to. still she would end up asking me about it once she actually had to do something with it. like if she never looked at the original emails or didnt keep track of it.

she missed something and made a big deal about it. next thing i know she sents me an email with an excel tracker for me to enter all the information into. i was ready to hit her back with um why am i supposed to be doing your work?

after some feedback from reddit users i decided to call her and agreed that i will fill it out instead of forwarding all the information. she agreed she would use the tracker and only ask if clarification was needed.

so far, mixed results. just today she asked me if there was anything else that needed to be added. told her everything is in the file. she asked me to take a look. told her, everything is correct.

so even if you fill out all the information everywhere youre asked to some people will still find a way to be a bother.