Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI understand the all US Presidents are war criminals sentiment.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13382233&mesg_id=13382437
13382437, I understand the all US Presidents are war criminals sentiment.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed May-06-20 12:06 PM
If you start with that, I know where you are coming from and how to talk to you about Politics.

What kills me is being on that Howard Zinn, and then want to talk about Bernie Sanders, or to not pick on Bernie folks, or any other politician will somehow be different in this current framework. Howard Zinn and Louis Farrakhan, aren't endorsing anyone for President.

If someone thinks the whole system is corrupt and needs to be ripped up and rebuilt from the roundup, I get you. That's a position I can respect. To think that there is some politician in this election cycle who was somehow was not going to be a war criminal, I find ridiculous. Obama campaigned on closing down Gauntamo, and he didn't do it. Sanders would have been ordering drone strikes if he ever got into office. You won't see these things change until their is major systematic change.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"