Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOk, so walk through this slowly with me, Trinity.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13377720&mesg_id=13378253
13378253, Ok, so walk through this slowly with me, Trinity.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Mon Apr-13-20 06:34 PM
With the way this country has ALWAYS treated black people...

They have practiced something called medical racism...

This includes MIS-DIAGNOSES and negligent care... very heavily against US, black people

This means that they tell us we have something that we actually DON'T have, because they don't value our lives enough figure out how to actually heal us. This has been happening LONG before Covid-19 and still happens today.

Are you still with me?
Ok, let's continue....

When they say that ALL people who die with Covid-19 will be classified as Covid-19 deaths, that's a REALLY easy way for them to practice medical racism against black people.
BECAUSE... black people can come into the hospital for...
>heart disease
>diabetes
>high blood pressure
>etc...
or any other issue (especially a heart or kidney issue), the hospital can then officially declare they have Covid-19 WITHOUT EVEN TESTING THEM(<-This has happened to people, Trinity) and allow them to die, then claim that they just couldn't save them due to Covid-19 being so out of control.

Like I said earlier in the post, if one can't see how the words in the article can be used against us specifically, you either don't know much or don't connect dots very well. I know what the article is saying. Preemptively seeing how such things will affect us is just something I've gotten pretty good at. If you can recognize that we have more issues that can bring us to the hospital, I trust that you're smart enough to figure this out. Basically stated, shit be different for us. Way different. I'm not talking about the masses. I'm talking about us and America's relationship to us... which is different from their relationship to others.