Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim okay with coming in to do work that needs to be done here
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360845&mesg_id=13375766
13375766, im okay with coming in to do work that needs to be done here
Posted by mista k5, Mon Mar-30-20 05:25 PM
ive told him as much. the thing is even with her working from home im not having to do much in person. seems like he was looking for excuses to not let me work from home. i dont understand that.

before today i was thinking this other coworker maybe got sick and wasnt going to be able to come in. he took all his computer stuff from the office on friday. i thought maybe the boss was going to need me to supervise these other folk. coworker came in today though so not sure what thats about.

my overall message to the boss was, we should try to get everyone working from home. if there are exception that keep them from working from home then we bring them in. for me specifically i should work from home and can come in on set days/hours to do what needs to be done in person. thats been my stance since this started getting serious.

well see. overall its good to have a pay check while this is all happening so 🤷🏻‍♂️