Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAt different times in my life I wanted to move to Istanbul, Dublin, Toronto
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13374248&mesg_id=13374804
13374804, At different times in my life I wanted to move to Istanbul, Dublin, Toronto
Posted by MEAT, Tue Mar-24-20 10:04 AM
And nearly any of the West Indies.
America.com was part of it but also just the pointlessness of all that I was going with my life.
I have strongly felt that if I’m not in healthcare, social welfare, or developing life saving tech then I’m not doing anything of value.
With that mindset there’s not much difference between doing menial work in another country and what I do now.
And I’d rather do it in places where the food and air are less poisoned and white supremacy infrastructure isn’t a constant to the degree that it is here.

It’s not hard to find better than America when you hate America. Like right now today people are adapting eugenic style mindset into common language during a pandemic. And it barely is a blip outside of the most vulnerable. This country is gross.