Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectVideo game fam...help your boy find something new to play
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13336430&mesg_id=13336430
13336430, Video game fam...help your boy find something new to play
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Jun-03-19 12:11 PM
So...after many years of being an Xbox dude, I copped a PS4 Pro, last December. I've been pretty much a sports/racing game dude, too. At the urging of a coworker, I rented God of War 4. Figured if I wasn't interested, I only wasted a few bucks. First time I got on it, blew 4 hours...easy. Copped it used. That game was so much fun!! Finished the story and immediately went to GameStop like...what game plays similar to this? Dude recommended Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey. Copped Origins first...very dope. I finished the main quest and a ton of side shit. After that I copped Odyssey...it was even better. More open world, more quests, doper story, better fighting and weapons. Unfortunately, since finishing that....I've been chasing the high of those three games. Nothing else will fill the void. Here is everything I've tried that folks told me (or the internet told me) would be similar and I'd enjoy

Last of Us Remastered (yawn)
The Witcher 3 (super yawan)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (are we there, yet?)
Conan Exiles (LOL)
Lords of the Fallen (drop kicks PS4 console out the window)
I even went back and grabbed God of War 3...it's not even close
HAAAAAAAALP!!!