Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: As someone who likes looking at scantily clad women
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13334554&mesg_id=13334743
13334743, RE: As someone who likes looking at scantily clad women
Posted by BlakStaar, Fri May-24-19 11:57 AM
>(OF AGE!)
I’m sure most of them are of age, but trust me, some of them are not. And there’s very little that can be done about it..

Folks like to act that there’s a universal standard for what looks like “17” versus “23” but there isn’t, nor is there a hard line of demarcation between looking underage and looking grown, even “barely grown.” There is a grey area.

Folks forget adult attraction to post-pubescent persons/teens is NOT abnormal, biologically speaking. What’s abnormal is acting on said attraction when they are aware the person is underage and engaging in predatory behavior (see: R. Kelly).

Before y’all come down on me: I’m not a dude. I’m a 30-something Black woman feminist who sees things for what they are, even when it makes folks uncomfortable.

By the way, I support sex workers. So if IG, Tinder and Snapchat is what a woman does to feed herself and her kids, so be it. I hope more laws are passed to protect them.