Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo, this is how I know that you're a coward
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13323081&mesg_id=13323275
13323275, No, this is how I know that you're a coward
Posted by Case_One, Fri Mar-29-19 11:07 AM
Courage is founded on and in faith. Every person in the military that follows an order into a theater of war does so not based on the order alone or patriotism. The actions are based on the faith (in training, in integrity, in the cause, etc) that gives them the courage to move forward and execute the order. Faith is the seed of Courage. The same applies to Christianity and having faith in the Lord God. This is why strong Christians are courageous. I doubt that you've ever served anyone or rushed to the aid of anyone. That's why you're so miserable, you don't have the courage to move past the issues that hurt you because you lack the faith that is required.

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” ~ Albert Einstein

"I cannot see how nature could have created itself. Only a supernatural force that is outside of space and time could have done that. ~ Francis Collins