Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectno uber for me this week
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13287881&mesg_id=13287893
13287893, no uber for me this week
Posted by mista k5, Mon Sep-24-18 11:07 AM
too tired friday, reunion ended pretty late saturday. not too bothered by it but it would had been good to recoup the costs of the things i bought. need to be on it this weekend.

looking like i might need to replace a tire which i hope doesnt turn into 4. its been slowly deflating faster than the rest for months. in about a month it would be like 5 psi lower than the rest. got the oil changed a couple of weeks ago and let them know, they checked the tired and supposedly fixed two flats. one seems solid but this tire was like 10 psi lower that same night, went back and they seemed to fix it but told me it might not hold and might need a replacement.

feel like they sabotaged it, never get an oil change at a tire shop and have them look at the tires lol. now its losing 10 psi in under a week. gonna take it to a shop after work.

my coworker has been planning a 10 day vacation for months. it starts next wednesday. a month ago she told me that i would need to cover her while shes gone. its a system i dont use and at the time i didnt have solid access to it. got the access fixed within a week that she told me and i let her know. supposedly she was going to put together some instructions and show me what she does and how to do it. still nada. if you can show someone what you do in under a week....

listening to this drogas wave, really digging it. why did i just realize drogas was drugs in spanish, since drogas light i was thinking it was something about dragons lol