Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh...and as far as that mirror thing? You're using "us" very, very loosely.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13272926&mesg_id=13273278
13273278, Oh...and as far as that mirror thing? You're using "us" very, very loosely.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jul-11-18 12:00 AM
>You’ve shared enough stories on here for us to fully
>understand your personality and your low emotional
>intelligence.

Who is "us"?

Question: do you have ANY friends in here?

You got personal numbers and emails and shit?

Do any OKP's fuck with you on ANY real personal level? Have you forged any real, legitimate relationships here?

Are well liked, he'll, loved, OKP's inboxing you to tell you they're not fucking with OKP anymore, asking for your personal contact information so they can stay in touch?

Yo

Real talk

How many inboxes you got from people telling you that the things you shared touches them in a real way, that it helped encourage them in some way, that it helped them deal with something similar?

Also

How many OKP's have you reached out to, to offer personal assistance in a time of need that they've expressed? How many have returned that favor?

Because I have that. In spades.

And I guaran-damn-tee that I have the respect of more people on OKP who are, in turn, quite well respected around here, then you. Even those who maybe dislike me, will express a certain amount of respect for me that you will never have because you've never earned it.

Because, on here, you're a motherfucking one-note cartoon character.

No depth. No layers. You're not a person. You're a screen name, and a character. You know my flaws in such depth because I'm an actual person here. But a whole hell of a lot about me is known than that, such as my resilience, my resolve, my love for my family, my compassion for hurting people.

Low emotional intelligence?

Was it you inboxing big reg to see if we can get people to lay off a quite mentally ill member? Because I did that.

Was it you inboxing big reg about a member who was starting wild the fuck out so that he can be aware and possibly squash something before it went too far?

Was that you who created a tribute post to encourage a man who is perhaps our most well respected member during a very difficult time in his life? Because I did that.

So you can try and do this lil bit where you try to pigeonhole me as some monolith of cantankerous disdain....but nah.

Fuck. out. of. here.

There ain't no "us" when you speak.

It's just YOU.

Lil ol, nobody assed, dated gimmick having, no friend finding, loser ass 2018 hipster backpacker, non-entity, nothing assed YOU.