Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've got 7 year olds and they did there first sleepover last night.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13232162&mesg_id=13232263
13232263, I've got 7 year olds and they did there first sleepover last night.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Feb-05-18 11:36 AM
kid up the street. We were excited to have them out the house but then the house got real quiet.

At one point last year we had 8 people regularly staying in out home. Last night it was just me and the wife.

We were feeling empty nest. We went out to this little longue in prospect heights and there was a kid having a 30th bday party. And at some point it hit me I had a decade on the crowd. Then we went to a couple of spots but we didn't like none of them because they were too crowded. I hate Peaches Hot House!

Ended up at this bakery close by with me sipping tea and the wife having a glass of wine talking to the french bakery owner.

Felt old and bored. It was a preview of what like would be like in a decade and were not that excited about it.

Oh well.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"