Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI dropped 50lbs in last 6 months. if i can, you can.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13222595&mesg_id=13223113
13223113, I dropped 50lbs in last 6 months. if i can, you can.
Posted by Playa_Politician, Tue Jan-02-18 07:54 PM
at my known highest i was at 325 earlier in the year. but in June i started paying attention after physical exam, weighed in at 309 and now i'm hovering at 260. haven't been keeping up with my diet like i should, but i did drop 7lbs over the holidays, so that's good. i'm fitting into clothes that i couldn't fit into before, and some of them are even too baggy. I'm trying to hold out through the winter and spring with sweaters and jackets before i buy new clothes so i can try and drop more weight before then.

any plans/ideas on how you're going to shed the weight? I pretty much cut carbs out (not completely), no sugary drinks, etc... started walking ~3 miles a day (6k steps). tried interval running but it killed my knees so i need to start training them up. also copped a bicycle and added that to the rotation. Thinking of joining a gym but my heart's not in it, looking at some home gym equipment next.

good luck.