Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHmmmm....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13200289&mesg_id=13202526
13202526, Hmmmm....
Posted by denny, Sat Oct-14-17 07:10 AM
Good point. I wonder why Bill's work associates weren't involved in the same way we're seeing with Harvey.

It is kinda weird for all these guys like Ryan Gosling feeling obliged to make these statements. Gosling quote:

I want to add my voice of support for the women who have had the courage to speak out against Harvey Weinstein. Like most people in Hollywood, I have worked with him and I'm deeply disappointed in myself for being so oblivious to these devastating experiences of sexual harassment and abuse. He is emblematic of a systemic problem. Men should stand with women and work together until there is real accountability and change."

Deeply disappointed in himself? I don't know. If I found out my boss was raping my female co-workers I don't think I'd feel 'deeply disappointed' in myself. And are there any women that feel obliged to make statements like this and are deeply disappointed in themselves?