Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectQuintessential ATL hot chick
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13200225&mesg_id=13200339
13200339, Quintessential ATL hot chick
Posted by bigkarma, Thu Oct-05-17 05:58 PM
Mind you I am not counting my beautiful wife.

Now that being said, the PR firm I was working for hired a group of hot young ladies to tend bar at a big promo event. She was a hottest of the bunch and an absolute Amazon. I say quintessential ATL chick meaning she was a bartender waitress at Magic City/party promoter/licensed massage therapist.

Even though at the time I thought she was waaay out of my league, a few jack and cokes allowed me to step to her. She agreed to meet up after the event and it just so happened I had comp tickets to one of the hottest clubs at the time, eleven50.

In retrospect I believe the only reason she gave me any play was that she thought I was a bigwig at the firm. Actually, I was just a copywriter/graphic artist who had a knack for talking his way into big events. Over the next month or so I took her to some seriously nice events and got into some top-notch clubs and restaurants. But once the free swag ran out and I just wanted to Blockbuster and chill (it was the 90's) she lost interest.