Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectokay, fine.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13181502&mesg_id=13182015
13182015, okay, fine.
Posted by SoWhat, Tue Aug-08-17 09:56 AM
i don't know what Usher did.

i don't have a problem w/him not disclosing herpes if he was having sex w/anyone while he's asymptomatic. b/c AFAIK herpes is transmitted during outbreaks and not otherwise.

if he had sex during an outbreak w/o disclosing then that's at least somewhat irresponsible. HOWEVER, his sex partners have a duty to CARE FOR THEMSELVES. if he was having an outbreak then i'll assume he had some sores (that possibly looked no more harmful than pimples, as they often do w/herpes). if his partners had sex w/him WITHOUT LOOKING AT HIS GENITALS then they're fools. who does that? or, who does that and then cries about it like it's someone's fault other than THEIRS? wtf? especially if all they got from the experience is fucking herpes. which doesn't cause more than relatively mild discomfort for maybe a few days - if it even does that. chile, please.

as for the lawsuits - that shit is dumb. herpes infection isn't worth $1 million. exposure to herpes that doesn't result in infection ain't worth shit. fohwtbs.

as for the jokes - grow up.