Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmy god. it's like you actually read the article.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13175045&mesg_id=13175484
13175484, my god. it's like you actually read the article.
Posted by HotThyng76, Wed Jul-19-17 03:39 PM
but going back to what i was saying:

you have proposed that Sisqo appeared in a music video for a remake of his signature song w/o approving it.

but you also suggest maybe if he did approve it he didn't care about the composition of the women in the video.

never mind that the video for the original song was full of brown-skinned women of all shades. let's not go there.

then you say we can't expect Sisqo to care about this issue.

so this is much ado about nothing.

though i'm not sure how much 'ado' this is to begin with.

but let's pretend it's DEFCON 7 LEVEL ADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i'm all in a tizzy over this video in this pretend world you've concocted. me and the writer of this article (thanks, tru! such a good man).

we're all a-flutter b/c Sisqo's video (made by some rando Euro guys but w/Sisqo's name on it...we're so unreasonable, forgive us) only has like 2 or 3 brown women who are basically litebrites. which is fine or would be fine but w/o the Obamas in the WH i think we need to double down on our representationals or else we might disappear. and maybe that's why we're on DEFCON LEVEL 19!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOMGZZZZZ!!!!!!!!WHATUSGONDO!!!!!! about this video. i mean, i haven't slept since i saw it. i can't eat. i think about nothing else. i can't

function.

i dunno.

shit.

where was i?