Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJanice was my least favorite in the whole series.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13144152&mesg_id=13144507
13144507, Janice was my least favorite in the whole series.
Posted by Brew, Thu Apr-13-17 03:19 PM
Just because she brought nothing at all to the table. A lot of other characters (most of them, in fact) were atrocious human beings but brought humor (intentional or unintentional) or moments of humanity or SOMETHING. Janice never brought a single thing to the table. No value. Just an awful human.

>Christopher was pretty bad too.

He's one of those I reference above who had a few redeeming qualities/moments that made me not LOATHE him like, say, Janice. Haha.

>I couldn't stand AJ either.

Yea AJ was just the chubby harmless kid the first few seasons but once he hit puberty he was insufferable.

>There were a lot of horrible people on that show.

You mentioned Ralphie too, who as terrible as he was at least provided some of those comic relief moments I mentioned above. He was funny. It was the writing and what's his name's acting the part that made it. Dude was great in that role.
But yea as a person Ralphie was arguably the biggest piece of shit of all of them. Type of dude if he really existed no one would like him. He's only funny cause he's on TV. Know what I mean