Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: They have a better shot to help him alter his gameplan than we do...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13119360&mesg_id=13119432
13119432, RE: They have a better shot to help him alter his gameplan than we do...
Posted by MEAT, Mon Jan-30-17 11:38 AM
>And working with someone is not necessarily enabling them.

There is no altering him gameplan. He's doing everything he said he was going to do, and bypassing other branches of government to do so. Laws and governance be damned.

>I get everyone's pisstivity. I just don't get us losing our
>shit and not thinking critically through all of this. Gonna be
>a long four years if we're jumping out of windows every time
>this numb skull does or says anything.

If you think this is only going to be four years then you don't get everyone's "pisstivity". This past week he filed for re-election, doing so before your first midterm is pretty abnormal, doing so within your first week is unheard of, as in never happened.

This makes non profits unable to campaign against him officially and allows me to take in money directly through him and PACS.

We don't have four years, we might not have four weeks to safe what we can. We're on day 9. If your urgency isn't there, fine, but you're doing yourself a disservice by proverbially treating your ebola systems like the common cold.