Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwe played a pick up game with some hood niggas right below South and 15th
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13055583&mesg_id=13056051
13056051, we played a pick up game with some hood niggas right below South and 15th
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Aug-11-16 10:18 AM
after the game we copped some weed from one dude...

well, check this story out. Dude walks back to my boys crib, says he saw undercover and asked to stash his gun. Keep in mind we are backpack rap niggas who arent about that life. This nigga woke up my boy with a glock in his face. Ties him up, takes the playstation and some other shit and my boy begs him to let him keep a $20 for smokes. Dude says "aiight, my bad but someone robbed me and I have to pay for this package so i gotta do what i gotta do" puts a $20 in my boys pocket then he leaves... but he comes right back and takes the $20
and says "bruh, i cant even leave this $20 for you"

then my boy says "well, dont gag me, please dont gag me... i wont scream for help"

dude says.."yeah... good idea" and puts a rag in his mouth

when he finally got to the studio and told the story we fucking died laughing. (only cause he retold the story with jokes). When they told the landlord his first words were "you know, i watches CSI last night.." and laughed. smh...

but yeah... more than a few philly niggas i knew been tied up and robbed. one dude said he refuses to live on the first floor for that reason.