Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHard to see how green is a remotely viable option.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13055035&mesg_id=13055045
13055045, Hard to see how green is a remotely viable option.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Aug-09-16 06:22 PM
I certainly don't think he's actually advocating someone actually shooting her, but I don't think there's much room for interpretation.

I fail to see how this could be seen as a mere reference to the political influence of gun advocates given the context of the statement, which immediately follows the statement that "if she gets the pick her judges there's nothing you can do".

To me a joke about shooting her is the minimum reasonable interpretation for the statement "although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know" coming right after the prior line.

To those that vote green, I'd like to understand what they think he meant when he said "second amendment people" might be able to do something about her picking her own judges. If it's the political influence of pro-gun advocates, I'd like to hear the rationale for that in direct correlation to his assertion that "there's nothing you can do".