Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthonestly, not for like 30 years
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13047962&mesg_id=13047981
13047981, honestly, not for like 30 years
Posted by Mr. ManC, Sun Jul-24-16 12:00 PM
Too many motherfuckers don't care about politics. No coincidence the 2 people squared off against each other have the most name recogniztion. America just isn't ready for engaging in shit. Hillary has a coalition of people behind her who either don't know why they are voting for her beyond Trump, and/or straight up voting against their interest. My Mom is gung ho Hillary, for "women's reproductive rights" because Hillary is a woman. She just KNEW Hillary was gonna add Warren to her ticket because "women". Instead she adds Kaine who ultimately is 50/50 on abortion, and is a law of the land guy. So in theory if Republicans did overturn right to abortion (which is her fear) the VP she endorses who prolly be like cool.

Oh but it only took yesterday for him to win her over, because he's fluent in Spanish......THEY ARE DEPORTING PEOPLE AS WE SPEAK.

It is ao frustrating, and I want to get into politics, but like America doesn't need a President, we need a psychologist. But it aint free, and we decided to keep it that way. We aint ready. I'm legit like do I get into politics and spend the next 3 decades trying to get people to see things differently, or just bounce to any other first world country that already has decided on these things. Shit is crazy, and really disheartening. Hillary convinced my Mom not to have health care, increased social security benefits, free college for her grandchildren, etc.....because "woman".

And she sold them out before the convention. So disheartening, but at least she'll get to see a woman President in her lifetime, but at what expense?