Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthis is the best year to break the 2 party system. Bernie absolutely
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13029752&mesg_id=13032245
13032245, this is the best year to break the 2 party system. Bernie absolutely
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Thu Jun-09-16 11:57 AM
Should run as in independent and the republicans who kno good and got damn well trump is a disaster need to be brave and break that party up.

Yet no one is willing to do that??? I don't get it. Bernie said Clinton is unqualified so seeing him "supporting her" will just be goofy. All these never Hillary yahoos are just deciding not to vote (many of the ppl at these rallies I expect aren't even registered tho lol) instead of encouraging Bernie to run??! Acting as if Bernie is the savior of humanity and ready to literally fist fight over him and then just giving up???

I wanna see Bernie and his supporters follow thru. If we democrats loose the White House then at least it will truly shake things up.

Is it becuz u all kno Bernie can't win?? Y'all harp about how the closed primaries killed Bernie, well let's see him in a general. No restrictions!

If Bernie, Clinton and trump are in it I don't think trump will win. If the repubs finally get some balls and run someone else it will be a four way race. That's what I'd like to see.