Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthe's gone drag you down to the gutter with him (c) sparkle's mama
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13024300&mesg_id=13024632
13024632, he's gone drag you down to the gutter with him (c) sparkle's mama
Posted by scout, Fri May-20-16 04:54 PM
so this dude my friend and i used to refer to as my Satin Struthers reappeared recently sober as a judge and allegedly clean as a whistle, too. i was genuinely happy for him and i let him know. but i think he wants to try to rekindle what we briefly had because he invited me to dinner. he was cool back then, fun (wonder what part was the alcohol, the drugs, and what part was the real him. i didn't stick around long enough to find out) but i actually just want to be left alone. I haven't stretched out good, meditated on shit in a while, so I have to figure out a way to explain this without him thinking it's him and really not me. It's really me, though. i think. but it's crazy how we used to think of him as Satin Struthers.

going to see fant and ant tonight!!! Fantasia and Anthony Hamilton finna cut.UP! and I will too. I plan to be hoarser than a frog tomorrow morning. Before that, 9 of us are going to dinner and some of us will be tipsy. Then tomorrow is another big day :)
I've also been getting excited about my fall trip to Rome, Florence, and Paris. Just found out I'll be in Paris during Sleepless Nights/White Night. Positivity all around.
Have a wonderful weekend, y'all