Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy uncle pulled the shotgun on a bunch of white dudes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13021968&mesg_id=13022305
13022305, My uncle pulled the shotgun on a bunch of white dudes
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:54 PM
Back in the day we used to watch our dads play softball. We had a community center with a pool and across the street was a VFW with a bar and a softball field.

Now these games were intense because all the teams were different bars in the area. It was a family atmosphere but there was also a lot of drinking, arguing and weed smoking. Dudes would get a drink between innings, coolers, etc..

This time we were playing a team from Ohio. All white, never been to the are before. My uncle was drunk and had a whistle and he kept blowing it all fucking game. Finally one of the white dudes say "stop blowing the fucking whistle before I shove it up your ass."

My uncle says "I like to see you try it" and the white dudes grab a few bats and walk towards my uncle. My uncle says "oh, so you wanna grab bats? I got something for you" and walk to the car and pops the trunk and pulls out a shotgun.

dudes haul ass....wife's crying, dudes screaming at their kids to stop playing and jump in the car.

what made it even funnier, the field was right before a dead end so they had to bust a U Turn and drive past my Uncle while he waved the shotgun at them. never saw that team again.

We still laugh at that shit when we get together. My uncle was all types of wrong when he was drunk.