Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectanother one...in the late 80s i attended Lamar Univ for a semester
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13021968&mesg_id=13022247
13022247, another one...in the late 80s i attended Lamar Univ for a semester
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon May-16-16 04:57 PM
on a tennis scholly... now Lamar is in Beaumont Tx...and its a small town...bigger than Port Arthur..but smaller than anythang else.. so news travels fast.. A few of my friends also went to school there...so one night we up in a shotgun house...the back door had all this shit piled against the door..soo theres literally one way out..the front door... one of my boys was renting the place and we playing dominoes drankin 40s and talkin shit... one of the dudes there was getting sweated bcz he had been fkng Jerry Balls girlfriend for a couple a weeks on the low..and only a few of us knew.. (Jerry Ball was a 300 lb defensive lineman from Beaumont but he played for the detroit lions)... and he was never in town...but niggas started joking around like when that nigga come back in town you better be watching yur back or be gone....but we all laughed...he was all like he wasnt worried..bcz we was all from Houston and we left mostly all holidays and some weekends to go back home.. so we in there drinking and about midnight someone knocking hard as hell at the door...niggas thought it was beaumont pd bcz they used to fk with niggas for loud music all the time...its southeast texas..klan and alla dat... anyways...dude goes to the door...its BIG ASS JERRY BALL..with a BIG ASS 357...talkin bout YO IM LOOOKING FOR A NIGGA NAMED DONOVAN!!!.. niggas froze..i think one nigga mightve shittted...he was blocking the front door....so one nigga goes aint nobody here by that name dawg..whats up??? he said you sure?? niggas just stared at that piece ...he just left and aint say shit... the one nigga was so scared that nigga checked out of lamar at the end of that semester..niggas laughed about it later but that shit was funny as hell..