Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyo... tell me a crazy story that's true
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13021968&mesg_id=13021968
13021968, yo... tell me a crazy story that's true
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 11:29 AM
back in the day....

one night the crew went out to the club. Jimmy (not his real name) is on the dance floor slow grinding and grabbing ass while Rob Bass is playing. I turn behind me and Jimmy's GF's best friend is watching,it all go down.

He comes over to us and I tell him Gina saw the whole thing. Jimmy says she didn't see a Damn thing because it wasn't him. He was on that "it wasn't me" 5 years before the song dropped.

Next day he goes to see his girl and 2 dudes from the hood are on her porch chillin. Jimmy tells them to get off his girls porch and she tells him its over, Gina told her about the club.

Jimmy walks down 5 houses to our friends house, asked to use the bathroom, walks past the bathroom and into the kitchen and grabs a Big ass knife from the counter and walks out the back door. My boy is IN the kitchen eating a sammich while this goes down and Jimmy says not a word to him.

Joe runs out after him and asked Wtf. Jimmy gives a quick breakdown of events and Joes mother asked them if everything is ok while Joe is begging him to chill out. Jimmy tells him to stop bullshitting and takes off running. Joe knows shit is real cause we don't curse in front of Joes mom

Joe is fast but Jimmy is dumb fast. The 2 dudes from the hood are walking up the street cause I guess they realized Jimmy a little crazy. Jimmy almost stabs them in the back but runs up next to them screaming like a mad man. They take off running but Jimmy is too fast, he's running next to them laughing and swinging the knife. He's slashing arms, they run around a car a few times and Jimmy jumps on the CARS ROOF screaming like Jack Nicholsan in The Shining.

Friends finally get him to let these dudes go... one of our boys takes the knife, wipes it down and dumps it in the sewer on his way home.

Next few weeks we are saying are goodbyes because Jimmy prolly going to jail for a few. My mom tries to coach him on what to say to the judge, my dad tells me to "wave goodbye cause the nigga gonna be gone for a while"

they set a court date and the 2 dudes don't show up cause they got warrants. Case is thrown out.

The End. 100% true.