Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI got ROCKED my last ever fight. I was 15 and a loud mouth.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13014918&mesg_id=13015141
13015141, I got ROCKED my last ever fight. I was 15 and a loud mouth.
Posted by MEAT, Tue May-03-16 09:59 AM
There was a dude that I couldn't stand, always following me, "hating on me". Bad mouthing me to girls that I liked.
One day he rolls up in art class bothering me and I just get up smack the dude in the middle of class, proceed to sit down, then keep talking shit.
I was not a very smart teenager.
Then for a week I antagonized dude, pointing him out in the hallways, still talking shit.
And dude was bigger than me. Like a three inches, 20 lbs bigger.
After a week of that he had enough and came up and confronted me. To which I promptly started throwing them fists to his jaw.
To which he promptly ate like they were candy and stole me so hard with one punch that he knocked both of my contacts out.
I had lumps.
Someone stole my CD player.
Track coach didn't even punish me, said it looked like if been punished enough.

I had all of that coming.
And then to make it really worse. You know how folks get on that, when I get older I'm gonna get revenge on a dude.
Nah. Dude is like 6'2 now with a linebacker build. The only reason I know that is because scrolling through my cousins Facebook one night there they were hugged up on 6th street. Dude isn't even from Austin. How does that happen?

What simp ass prize do I win? A Drake verse in bronze?